CHE UK and Spiral Futures Present
Spiral Dynamics Organisational Development
A three-day training in the application of SDi to developing organisations and leaders.
Level 2 Certification. London, October 18-20th 2019
- How do you create an organisation that is all that it can be?
- How do you know what’s really going on, what’s next and what change to support?
- How do you support leaders, free systemic constraints and align teams?
- What is the most effective route to organisational health and emergence?
- How do you use SDi tools to support Teal’s “three breakthroughs”?
This training in Spiral Dynamics Organisational Design takes the rich picture that the theory offers and turns it into practical application. We will explore:-
- How to look at both the "as is" and the "to be" of the organisation
- The view of the organisation through the Integral 4-quadrant lens
- How the stages of development also apply to the lifecycle of the organisation
- How to detect if the necessary conditions for change are present
- The understanding of leadership – how should who lead whom to do what, using what tools?
- The benefit of differentiating between the Operational processes, the Support systems and the Dynamic Steering (“X, Y and Z” templates) in the organisation
- What is required to reconstruct each of these
- How to use SDi Values to map individuals to roles and functions within the templates
- Who should communicate what to whom, using what channels in what way?
- An overview of leadership development – what are the demands on the new leaders and how do they develop the emotional and spiritual intelligence that they need
- What is an organisational meshwork and what this perspective enables us to deliver
- What it takes to deliver agility, responsiveness and self-organisation
- How these tools support practitioners and clients in dealing with VUCA conditions, the journey to 2nd-tier and conscious organisations, and the activation of Teal breakthroughs
You will work practically with these lenses, tools and perspectives, applying them to organisations that you know.
WHEN? : October 18th to 20th 2019
WHERE? : London, Russell Square WC1B
HOW MUCH? :
|£1150||Before August 31st: Early-bird price||Non-corporate attendees only|
|£1295||Before September 21st. Standard Price|
|£1445||September 21st to October 5th. Last-minute penalty price||* see footer for explanation|
|Bookings NOT ACCEPTED after October 5th|
WHO? : Led by Jon Freeman
The Buy Now button will ask for a £400 deposit.
You will be invoiced separately for the balance of your payment.
Jon is a widely acknowledged expert in both theory and practice, with deep expertise in organisational systems gained in his experience in some of the UK’s largest blue-chip organisations as well as with public sector and charity / NFP clients.
He is the author of two well-reviewed books, “The Science of Possibility and “Reinventing Capitalism”, with published articles in Kosmos, Integral Leadership Review and others. He is a Director of Conscious Capitalism UK, an Associate of Future Considerations and a member of the RSA.
For a pdf download of the training details, please click this link
*Why is there a late booking penalty?
There has been an increasing trend towards late booking. While we don't want to force anyone, the consequence is that we cannot commit to venues and be sure a training will be viable to run. This has a negative consequence for attendees who commit early, but cannot safely book flights and accomodation until the training is 100% confirmed. Numbers are required for financial viability, but even more for the creation of a rich participant experience.