CHE UK and Spiral Futures Present
Spiral Dynamics Organisational Development
Online offer of a Level 2 Certification
Who will benefit?
All those who are looking at how to facilitate change, such as:-
- Leaders of organisations
- In-house organisational design and development teams
- Facilitators and consultants supporting mergers and cultural alignment programs
- Social entrepreneurs and public servants considering new ways to deliver service and “municipal entrepreneurship”
What's in the course?
- 8 or 9 2-hour sessions by Zoom (recorded for offline viewing) at approximately 2-week intervals (see below) with some work assignments between sessions
- How do you create an organisation that is all that it can be?
- How do you know what’s really going on, what’s next and what change to support?
- How do you support leaders, free systemic constraints and align teams?
- What is the most effective route to organisational health and emergence?
- How do you use SDi tools to support Teal’s “three breakthroughs”?
- What is added by a "Living Systems" approach?
This training in Spiral Dynamics Organisational Design takes the rich picture that the theory offers and turns it into practical application. We will explore:-
- How to look at both the "as is" and the "to be" of the organisation
- The view of the organisation through the Integral 4-quadrant lens
- How the stages of development also apply to the lifecycle of the organisation
- How to detect if the necessary conditions for change are present
- The understanding of leadership – how should who lead whom to do what, using what tools?
- The benefit of differentiating between the Operational processes, the Support systems and the Dynamic Steering (“X, Y and Z” templates) in the organisation
- What is required to reconstruct each of these
- How to use SDi Values to map individuals to roles and functions within the templates
- Who should communicate what to whom, using what channels in what way?
- An overview of leadership development – what are the demands on the new leaders and how do they develop the emotional and spiritual intelligence that they need
- What is an organisational meshwork and what this perspective enables us to deliver
- What it takes to deliver agility, responsiveness and self-organisation
- How these tools support practitioners and clients in dealing with VUCA conditions, the journey to 2nd-tier and conscious organisations, and the activation of Teal breakthroughs
You will work practically with these lenses, tools and perspectives, applying them to organisations that you know.
For a pdf download of the training details, please click this link
WHEN? : The next training begins in September 2021 I expect to offer this training in Spring and Autumn of each year, subject to demand
Planned dates : September 28th, October 12th and 26th, November 9th and 23rd, December 7th, January 11th and 18th
Dates may be subject to change but all sessions will be recorded.
There will be work for you to do in-between sessions
PRICE? : Please note the payment times and conditions below
|£745||Before July 31st 2021 Early-bird individual price|
|£845||Standard Individual Price|
|Bookings NOT ACCEPTED after September 18th 2021|
WHO? : Led by Jon Freeman
Corporate customers should not use the Buy Now button. Please e-mail me at the address below and I will send an invoice, due immediately.
Individual Customers : The Buy Now button will ask for a £300 deposit. You will be invoiced for the balance, payable a minimum of 14 days before the training begins.
Jon is a widely acknowledged expert in both theory and practice, with deep expertise in organisational systems gained in his consulting experience in some of the UK’s largest blue-chip organisations as well as with public sector and charity / NFP clients.
He is the author of two well-reviewed books, “The Science of Possibility and “Reinventing Capitalism”, with published articles in Kosmos, Integral Leadership Review and others. He was a Founder-Director of Conscious Capitalism UK, is a Director of Future Considerations and a member of the RSA.
Jon has been accredited by Dr Don Beck to deliver Spiral Dynamics trainings since 2009.