CHE UK and Spiral Futures Present
Spiral Dynamics Organisational Development
Online offer of a Level 2 Certification
Who will benefit?
All those who are looking at how to facilitate change, such as:-
- Leaders of organisations
- In-house organisational design and development teams
- Facilitators and consultants supporting mergers and cultural alignment programs
- Social entrepreneurs and public servants considering new ways to deliver service and “municipal entrepreneurship”
What's in the course?
- 8 or 9 2-hour sessions by Zoom (recorded for offline viewing) at approximately 2-week intervals (see below) with some work assignments between sessions
- How do you create an organisation that is all that it can be?
- How do you know what’s really going on, what’s next and what change to support?
- How do you support leaders, free systemic constraints and align teams?
- What is the most effective route to organisational health and emergence?
- How do you use SDi tools to support Teal’s “three breakthroughs”?
- What is added by a "Living Systems" approach?
This training in Spiral Dynamics Organisational Design takes the rich picture that the theory offers and turns it into practical application. We will explore:-
- How to look at both the "as is" and the "to be" of the organisation
- The view of the organisation through the Integral 4-quadrant lens
- How the stages of development also apply to the lifecycle of the organisation
- How to detect if the necessary conditions for change are present
- The understanding of leadership – how should who lead whom to do what, using what tools?
- The benefit of differentiating between the Operational processes, the Support systems and the Dynamic Steering (“X, Y and Z” templates) in the organisation
- What is required to reconstruct each of these
- How to use SDi Values to map individuals to roles and functions within the templates
- Who should communicate what to whom, using what channels in what way?
- An overview of leadership development – what are the demands on the new leaders and how do they develop the emotional and spiritual intelligence that they need
- What is an organisational meshwork and what this perspective enables us to deliver
- What it takes to deliver agility, responsiveness and self-organisation
- How these tools support practitioners and clients in dealing with VUCA conditions, the journey to 2nd-tier and conscious organisations, and the activation of Teal breakthroughs
You will work practically with these lenses, tools and perspectives, applying them to organisations that you know.
For a pdf download of the training details, please click this link
WHEN? : The next training will begin in February 2022. I expect to offer this training in Spring and Autumn of each year, subject to demand
Planned dates : TBS February 16th and then every two weeks until May 25th
Time: 17.00 CET 8.00 Pacific 16.00 UK
Dates may be subject to change but all sessions will be recorded.
There will be work for you to do in-between sessions
PRICE? : Please note the payment times and conditions below
|£745||Before January 14th Early-bird individual price|
|£845||Standard Individual Price Jan 15 - Feb 7th|
|Bookings NOT ACCEPTED after February 7th|
WHO? : Led by Jon Freeman
Corporate customers should not use the Buy Now button. Please e-mail me at the address below and I will send an invoice, due immediately.
Individual Customers : The Buy Now button will ask for a £300 deposit. You will be invoiced for the balance, payable a minimum of 14 days before the training begins.
Jon is a widely acknowledged expert in both theory and practice, with deep expertise in organisational systems gained in his consulting experience in some of the UK’s largest blue-chip organisations as well as with public sector and charity / NFP clients.
He is the author of two well-reviewed books, “The Science of Possibility and “Reinventing Capitalism”, with published articles in Kosmos, Integral Leadership Review and others. He was a Founder-Director of Conscious Capitalism UK, is a Director of Future Considerations and a member of the RSA.
Jon has been accredited by Dr Don Beck to deliver Spiral Dynamics trainings since 2009.